Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a major release designed to improve the overall performance of the wallet. Upgrading to this version is strongly recommended. All parties upgrading from versions prior to v1.3.0 should resynchronize the complete block chain from the beginning.
A copy of block chain available: http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/
- Support of building Qt wallet and daemon on FreeBSD;
- Added "Mint" menu on the Qt wallet;
- Added "About" menu on the Qt wallet;
- Fixed price update for all of OS including Windows;
- Corrected the total amount on the transaction page;
- Overall improvement of the Qt wallet appearance;
- Removed pre-release message from the status bar;
- Redesigned the icon set; new logo available here: http://coinmagi.org/files/logo/v1; previous version: http://coinmagi.org/files/logo/v2;
(January 29, 2017)
This release also contains the prior changes associated with v1.3.0rc1 which wasn't made publicly.
- Changed database for storing transaction and block indices from Berkeley DB to LevelDB;
- Enabled block hash storing in storage and loaded directly from disk;
- Fixed "Checkpoint is too old" warning;
- PoS stake splitting and combining features, which can be set by stakesplitthreshold=VALUE and stakecombinethreshold VALUE in magi.conf, or by RPC commands: setstakesplitthreshold and setstakecombinethreshold; RPC commands getstakesplitthreshold and getstakecombinethreshold to show their current values;
- Added price information on Qt overviewpage;
- Qt wallet logo change and GUI improvements;
- Merge pull request of adding total balance in "Transactions" page by lightsplasher;
- Merge pull request of version check updates by feldenthorne; fixed automatic version check including test/rc versions.
(June 22, 2016)
- In general:
- Backup wallet.dat;
- Delete everything under the Magi or .magi folder except wallet.dat;
- Download block chain from here http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/ and unzip the file;
- Put all of the contents under the folder m-blockchain into Magi or .magi;
- Launch the new wallet.
- Backup wallet.dat;
- Launch the installer;
- Choose the option you want to migrate the block-chain; the installer will always move the original Magi folder to something like Magi-BACKUP-*;
- Follow on-screen prompts to install.