Project intends to forge my current interest in solving optimization problems into something bigger, that will also allow me to try (and catch!) some new technologies I wanted to try out before while practicing a little more my design (patterns/architecture) skills along with some web development skills refresh from ASP.NET MVC stack.
As implemented in: Localwire.Graphinder.WebVisualizer
- Porting current solution with Simulated Annealing and Genetic alghoritms working on Minimal Vertex Cover problem from initial, console application to library.
- Further decoupling for future IoC in ASP.NET MVC project.
- Implementing missing unit tests for part of the code.
- Reporting problem solving progress once upon a time.
- Parallelizing problem solving.
- Algorithms domain - persistence
- Algorithms domain - WebAPI
- ASP.NET MVC base implementation for algorithms and problems.
- User management domain - persistence and WebAPI
- Task queue implementation.
- SignalR basic reporting back on progress on searching solution.
- Front-end sugar.
- Other problems and algorithms (perhaps)?