Fitts' Law Studies
This project is a a set of two experiments on Fitts' Law tasks. It supports various features for conducting user studies.
- Recording user information.
- Randomizing experimental conditions.
- Offering practice round.
- Measuring task performance, in terms of speed and accuracy.
- Export results as CSV to plain text and/or upload to GitHub Gist.
Live demos are available for
- Abstract Fitts' Law task: https://mikewu.net/fitts/abstract/
- Picture-Word Pair task: https://mikewu.net/fitts/pwp/
React and Bootstrap. Supporting libraries include FileSaver.js, jQuery, and Font Awesome.