m0le-o-backup is a simply backup script using rsync & python (with bash component).
The purpose of the script is to list the current running Xen VM, backup them following the yaml instruction file and sent them to a NAS Synology.
How to install:
- Copy send_ip.sh on your NAS Sylogy and create a scheduled task
- Copy backup_to_syno.py & custom.yaml on your server
How it works:
- send_ip.sh: Send his public IP (using curl) to the server
- List the running VM (using xm list)
- Read the backup instruction from the yaml file
- Send the selected folders to the NAS Synology (using rsync)
- custom.yaml: List the selected folders for all and specifics VM.