From zero to app
- Installation - How to install Axway Appcelerator.
- First app - Your first app!
- Map project - Add a map with pins to your app.
- Use the camera - Record pictures and videos in your app.
- Ah, push it - Extend you app with Firebase push notifications.
- Where am I? - Use geolocation services in your app.
- Debugging WebViews - Debugging WebViews: see what's inside the WebView.
- Basic App UIs - Basic App UIs: from a basic window to complex native tab group.
- Android Adaptive icons - Android Adaptive Icons.
- Debugging using Chrome/Safari DevTools - Using Chrome/Safari DevTools to debug your app.
- Android Modules: using local aar files - How to use a local AAR file when creating an Android module.
- Transfer your app from appc CLI to ti CLI - Start use the open source CLI right away!
- Appwrite + Appcelerator Titanium: A step by step guide - Connect an app with Appwrite.io
- Axway Blog posts
- Medium posts about Titanium
- Ti.UI Basics: How to use AlertDialog in Alloy
- Enhancing Titanium: How to set up Collections with DataBinding
- Enhancing Titanium: Speeding up data binding
- Quick Tip: Appcelerator Titanium Dark-Mode colors
- Using Android Studio to develop Titanium modules
- Hyperloop examples
- Axway Developer - Youtube
At the time this tutorial was written the current version of the needed tools are:
|JDK||1.8.0 (JDK 8; OpenJDK is supported, too)|
It will be updated and tested with future version. If you find anything that is not working anymore please file an issue.