This is primarily a hotfix release of Monerujo v0.4 "Silver Bharal".
If you have a pre-release version installed (<v0.4.1) you need to uninstall it prior to installing this one. You will not lose your wallets - you should back them up nonetheless. Your daemon settings will probably be gone.
- Spending only on testnet
- Support only for ARM devices (compiled only for 32-bit)
- Bugfix: Send transaction priority was not set correctly
- Feature: Dispose send transaction (no need to go back to wallet screen in order to change send details)
- Feature: Show full destination address(es) in transaction view
If you would like to verify that you have downloaded the correct file, please use the following SHA256 hash:
- monerujo-0x4x2.apk, 95f21b13c335b1312a33bac7115c86913a7786ef14a4eef9801d3ee3720f6be3
certUtil -hashfile monerujo-0x4x2.apk SHA256
The APK signature can be verified using the apksigner bundled with the Android SDK by locating and executing
apksigner verify --print-certs monerujo-0x4x2.apk with the following output:
Signer #1 certificate DN: CN=m2049r Signer #1 certificate SHA-256 digest: 967ca1930c19f383a43729a059cd21727855f78cd5e0d9882f780189fe1d8cf1 Signer #1 certificate SHA-1 digest: f5fa1e5262a286c3ca4297ac9e4d71c4dbc744e2 Signer #1 certificate MD5 digest: 3c45c5bb009a0c33dc07770e2b5d5496