Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is release v0.8 "Silver Colobus".
It's the first step in redesigning the UI - this release introduces the new sexy logo and slight changes to the UI.
See the FAQ for more details.
- Support only for ARM devices (compiled only for 32-bit)
- Testing of mainnet spending has been limited. Be careful.
- The wallet folder should occasionally be cleaned by hand, esp. the
.newfolder deleted from time to time.
- In rare occasions the monero core code returns a wallet address with corrupted characters - in these cases Monerujo crashes on purpose to make sure nothing bad happens
- New sexy logo
- 3 Default nodes + History of last 5 used nodes
- /u/rehrar (Logo)
- /u/baltsar777 (Logo)
If you would like to verify that you have downloaded the correct file, please use the following SHA256 hash:
- monerujo-0x8.apk, d5da33c07bb1d0c6263ae4d3507ca228f04c7373763a8c47aac100b695daad1a
certUtil -hashfile monerujo-0x8.apk SHA256
The APK signature can be verified using the apksigner bundled with the Android SDK by locating and executing
apksigner verify --print-certs monerujo-0x8.apk with the following output:
Signer #1 certificate DN: CN=m2049r Signer #1 certificate SHA-256 digest: 967ca1930c19f383a43729a059cd21727855f78cd5e0d9882f780189fe1d8cf1 Signer #1 certificate SHA-1 digest: f5fa1e5262a286c3ca4297ac9e4d71c4dbc744e2 Signer #1 certificate MD5 digest: 3c45c5bb009a0c33dc07770e2b5d5496
- Address: 4AdkPJoxn7JCvAby9szgnt93MSEwdnxdhaASxbTBm6x5dCwmsDep2UYN4FhStDn5i11nsJbpU7oj59ahg8gXb1Mg3viqCuk
- Viewkey: b1aff2a12191723da0afbe75516f94dd8b068215f6e847d8da57aca5f1f98e0c