This is release v1.0 "Sexy Saiga".
A cleaned up release for the Google Play Store, Thanks to all testers!
See the FAQ for more details.
- Support only for ARM devices (compiled only for 32-bit)
- On some devices the backups will only be visible on a PC/USB after a reboot of the device: an Android bug/feature!
- Backups folder is now called "backups" and not ".backups" - in most file explorers this was a hidden folder
- Wallets are now created in "monerujo" folder - not in ".new" folder as before
- Please check the old folders with a file browsing app and delete the ".new" and ".backups" folders AFTER moving neccessary wallet files to the new locations. Or make new backups from within Monerujo.
If you would like to verify that you have downloaded the correct file, please use the following SHA256 hash:
- monerujo-1x0.apk, a2f405e8bc12d4348cece6e7a0578fdc3b56cac909ee3ec6dc92c3295c30b18e
certUtil -hashfile monerujo-1x0.apk SHA256
The APK signature can be verified using the apksigner bundled with the Android SDK by locating and
apksigner verify --print-certs monerujo-1x0.apk with the following output:
Signer #1 certificate DN: CN=m2049r Signer #1 certificate SHA-256 digest: 967ca1930c19f383a43729a059cd21727855f78cd5e0d9882f780189fe1d8cf1 Signer #1 certificate SHA-1 digest: f5fa1e5262a286c3ca4297ac9e4d71c4dbc744e2 Signer #1 certificate MD5 digest: 3c45c5bb009a0c33dc07770e2b5d5496
- Address: 4AdkPJoxn7JCvAby9szgnt93MSEwdnxdhaASxbTBm6x5dCwmsDep2UYN4FhStDn5i11nsJbpU7oj59ahg8gXb1Mg3viqCuk
- Viewkey: b1aff2a12191723da0afbe75516f94dd8b068215f6e847d8da57aca5f1f98e0c