JungI - A simple program for taking open source personality tests. Copyright (C) 2015 Mfrogy Starmade This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Disclaimer: I am not a psychologist!
- Provide a cross-platform way to take standardized Public Domain personality tests.
- To reduce outside dependencies to a minimum.
- To provide both a CLI(Command Line Interface) and a GUI(Graphical User Interface) as usable interfaces.
- Open Extended Jungian Types (OEJTS) 1.2
- IPIP Big-Five Broad Domain 50 Questions
- IPIP Big-Five Broad Domain 100 Questions
- Delroy L. Paulhus' Short Dark Triad (SD3)
- Delroy L. Paulhus' Spheres of Control Version 3 (SOC3)
Usage: jungi-cli [options] Tests: -b, --big Use IPIP Big Five Broad 50 test -B, --bigger Use IPIP Big Five Broad 100 test -c, --control Use Delroy L. Paulhus' SOC3 -j, --jungian Use OEJTS 1.2 test -t, --triad Use Delroy L. Paulhus' SD3 Modifiers: -r, --randomize Automatically fills in random answers Common options: -h, --help Display this help and exit