Please sign in to comment.
Bug fixes and expanded query capabilities
Ignore-this: 9e4e3a03c4684fd1dc7c732fe934be50 A major update to query capabilities and fixed long-broken tests against postgres. From the changelog: * Added support for arbitrary sql functions in Database.HaskellDB.Query * Added support for cast and coerce SQL functions in queries. * Added support for anonymous and named parameters. * Bug fixes around aggregate expressions. * Updated Postgres SQL generation module so timestamp columns WITH timezone are created when the column type in the table is CalendarTimeT. * Updated Postgres SQL generation so CalendarTime values include timezone information when they are sent to the database. * Removed picoseconds from CalendarTime values in TestCases.hs. * Added sqlQuote and defaulSqlQuote to SQL generation so quoting and escaping can be overridden on a per-database basis. * Updated Tests/test-hdbc-postgres.hs to take arguments. * Associativity fixes between AND and OR operators in SQL queries. * Got test/TestCases.hs working against postgres database. * Rolled version to 0.13 darcs-hash:20090409211005-447ee-6c442f0e6872c069575f32d1434a0ae7020302f7.gz
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 688 additions and 77 deletions.
- +16 −0 ChangeLog
- +2 −2 haskelldb.cabal
- +7 −8 src/Database/HaskellDB/Optimize.hs
- +33 −9 src/Database/HaskellDB/PrimQuery.hs
- +179 −21 src/Database/HaskellDB/Query.hs
- +8 −0 src/Database/HaskellDB/Sql.hs
- +101 −11 src/Database/HaskellDB/Sql/Default.hs
- +4 −1 src/Database/HaskellDB/Sql/Generate.hs
- +15 −5 src/Database/HaskellDB/Sql/PostgreSQL.hs
- +6 −1 src/Database/HaskellDB/Sql/Print.hs
- +2 −0 test/DBTest.hs
- +2 −1 test/DescDB1.hs
- +14 −0 test/README
- +5 −0 test/RunTests.hs
- +263 −10 test/TestCases.hs
- +31 −8 test/test-hdbc-postgresql.hs
Oops, something went wrong.