Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The Localytics kit has been updated to the latest version of the Localytics SDK v. 5.4.0
- The UrbanAirship kit has been updated to version Urban Airship SDK v. 9.3.1 which contains a proguard-related fix. The kit will be updated to the latest Urban Airship SDK in a future release.
- This is primarily a maintenance and kit release. It includes several changes to the core SDK to allow better mocking while unit and integration testing.
- The Apptimize kit has been updated to the latest Apptimize SDK, version 3.2.14.
- The Flurry kit's consumer-proguard file has been updated to remove a syntax error
- No changes
- The Radar kit has been updated to define a minimum Radar SDK of 2.0.15 to protect against a potential crash, and to default the tracking priority to
- The SDK has been updated to raise the length-limit of user attribute values and event attribute values from 256 characters to 4096 characters.
- The Branch SDK has been updated to version 3.0.0. Version 3.0.0 of the Branch SDK only supports Android API 16 and communicates only over TLS 1.2.
- We've shaved off a few ms from the SDK startup time to ensure that your apps are snappy!
- Added a new static API
MParticle.setDeviceImei(string)that lets you provide the IMEI if needed by an integration. Note that you generally should not need this and should not use this if shipping to Google Play.
- The Apptentive kit has been updated to the latest Apptentive SDK version 5.3.2
Disable kits for Anonymous Users
You can now control which kits are enabled and disabled based on a user's "logged in" state. A common use case would be to initialize a given kit for non-anonymous (logged in) users. Navigate to a kit's connection settings in your mParticle dashboard to give this a try.
- The Kochava kit has been updated to use the latest version of the Kochava SDK 3.4.2. The artifact is now a transitive maven dependency rather than a bundled jar.
- The kit has also been updated to implement the mParticle attribution API. You can now listen for attribution results using mParticle attribution results API.
MParticleUser.setTag() are no longer counted against the 1k per-session event limit. High frequency of calls to this method were found to be contributing to the 1000 events-per-session limit being hit prematurely in some instances.
The Braze Kit (appboy-kit) was updated to it's most recent SDK, 2.7.0. Within this version increase, Braze has moved away from the concept of GCM in favor of FCM. While there are no specific issues we know of, it may be prudent for anyone still using GCM to forego upgrading this kit beyond version 5.6.0