Gem to wrap the Todoist Api v6 as described on https://developer.todoist.com/
Note: Until a more complete coverage of the all Todoist features is achieved the api is unstable and no semantic versioning will be applied.
- To provide an easy to use, well tested, wrapper for the Todoist Api
- Use a minimal set of dependencies apart from the Ruby standard library (exception for development dependencies, although also bare minimum).
- Ruby 2.1 and up
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
gem 'todoist-api', git: 'https://github.com/maartenvanvliet/ruby-todoist-api', branch: 'master', require: 'todoist'
And then execute:
$ bundle install
todoist = Todoist::Client.new(todoist_token) todoist.items.create(content: 'Some new todo') todoist.process!
Possible spinoff would be a gem to do provide a CLI interface to Todoist.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/maartenvanvliet/ruby-todoist-api/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request