MBCon is a C# (.NET) BattlEye RCON client for ARMA 2/3 servers. It uses a simple plugin system to make it easy to extend. (BattleNET is included at the moment as there is a missing BE command, this will be changed to nuget soon).
- Console: Simply outputs stuff to a console window.
- Logger: Logs various BE events to logs.
- PlayerCheck: Can be used as a "global" bans list or a whitelister, using a file, http request or mysql database.
- BEFilterMonitor: Watches bans.txt and filters and reloads them when changed.
- RestartMessage: A simple plugin to do restart messages.
- ScheduledTasks: Perform BE commands at certain times.
- SimpleMessages: Sends messages to server at certain intervals.
- WebLogger: Sends logs to a URL.
- WebRcon: A very experimental plugin to allow access to a web-based RCON client.
Edit the main config.ini, pointing to the active servers be config and start mbcon.exe.