It's been six months since the last phantomas release.
Here's what's new in v1.19.0:
- #687 - Escape closing round brackets in User Agent String for Windows
- #694 - Ignore style tags when type attribute is not
- #698 - Security updates (as reported by snyk.io)
- #683 - Suggest to use
Cache-Control: immutablefor assets with long TTL
- #684 - Allow .yml files to be treated as YAML (by @rbayliss)
- #685 - Handle environment variables in YAML config files, like Docker does (as suggested by @rbayliss)
- #690 - Add TeamCity result reporter (by @morfj)
- #693 - Add file url in offenders for
- #695 - Update dependencies
New version of Phantomas is out. Support for providing more than just one cookie has been added (see #667) and latency information (i.e. time for first byte metric) is now printed out as a part of offenders for static assets by type counter (see #668).
Please note that support for Node.js 0.12.x has been dropped. According to Node's LTS schedule v0.12 release support will end 2016-12-31.
As always, the full list of changes can be found below.
Enjoy new Phantomas and Merry Christmas
- #672 - analyze-css
runScriptpath invalid (Windows issue)
- #605 - Update dependencies to get rid of vulnerabilities reported by snyk.io
- #673 - Run TravisCI tests using Node.js 7.x
- #676 - Bump slimerjs to 0.10.2 (submitted by @DevSide)
- #678 - Drop support for Node.js 0.12.x
universalSelectors metrics were removed (#662).
- #500 - Transfer proxy config to
- #625 - Move
elasticsearchto an external npm module
- #661 - make PhantomJS and SlimerJS optionalDependencies
- #662 - Consider removing universal selectors rule
- #655 - "JSON parse error" when analyze-css result is > 64K (by @gmetais)
- #664 - Run fails when phantomas is an npm 3 dependency (by @gmetais)
- #660 - Update dependencies
- #622 -
XMLHttpRequestnot being counted in
- #636 - Analyze-css failing without incrementing
- #641 - Fix average metrics from analyze-css
- #643 - Fix cache detection: max-age should overtake expires (by @gmetais)
- #644 - Update phone and tablet user-agents (by @gmetais)
- #624 - Updated reject promise to return a single argument (by @alex-e-leon)
- #626 - TAP: use a smaller dependency that only renders the TAP output
- #627 - Make analyze-css dependency a bit smaller
- #632 - What does EXIT_CONFIG_FAILED do?
- #646 - Travis: run under the latest Node.js v6.x
- #653 - Update dependencies
From now on phantomas uses PhantomJS 2.1.x only (the support for the legacy 1.9.x version has been removed - #602). Please use
--gecko command line options to switch between engines.
--webkit2 no longer works.
The full list of changes (mostly bug fixes) can be found below.
- #594 - Added aws cloudwatch as reporter (by @EFF)
- #578 - Add offenders to cssNotMinified, cssLength, cssRules, cssSelectors & cssDeclarations
- #613 - Automatically allow main domain when using --allow-domain (by @gmetais)
- #612 - Replace
.onfor metrics consistency after a JS redirection (by @gmetais)
- #607 - Fix init event re-triggered at the end of the page load (by @gmetais)
- #596 - Json output is invalid and truncated for large reports
- #587 - Analyze-Css module incorrect processing of query parameters
It's been a while since the last release of
phantomas, but I believe it was worth waiting for ;)
The full list of changes can be found below.
- #558 - Getting 255 (PhantomJS 2.0.0 crashes) for some sites
- #569 - Resolved promise with error code 1
- #575 - Revert "DNS and Connect timings"
- #581 - CSV responses inconsistent
- #586 - npm install should install without compile error under Node 4+ (by @dimichgh)
- #583 - add extra err check for analyzeCss result (by @ingoclaro)
- #589 - Fix --allow-domain option (by @gmetais)
This release of phantomas brings mostly various bug fixes.
One of the new features is DNS and TCP/IP connect timings (available in SlimerJS and PhantomJS2 engines) - see #477 for more details.
Full list of changes below.
- #548 - Provide a proper Error in Node API
- #550 - JS redirection generates a 254 error
- #555 - Small fixes for hidden images (by @gmetais)
- #559 - HTTP traffic events not fired
- #560 - appendSpy: TypeError: undefined is not a function
- #562 - Fix lazy load. Get scr via getAttribute. (by @r-kovalenko)
- #563 - phantomas shouldn't modify the
The statically linked PhantomJS 2.0 binaries were verified to work on the following amd64 distros:
- Debian 8
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (aka Precise)
- Travis CI environment (Ubuntu 12.04)
Full list of changes below.
- #531 - Introduce phantomjs2 engine that uses PhantomJS 2.0 binary
- #532 - Add a DOM path to images that could be lazyloaded
- #544 - Send basic auth to analyze-css (by @gmetais)
- #535 - --no-externals does not seem to work for early loaded assets
- #542 - Do not fail when importing not existing engine
- #549 - If metric 'timeToLastByte' hasn't been fired, use last entry (by @william-p)
This release of phantomas detects below the fold images that can be lazy-loaded (see #494). You can now instruct phantomas to stop immediately after load event (i.e. not wait for all remaining HTTP requests) by passing
--stop-at-onload option (#513).
Full list of changes below.
- #520 - Introduce sections in usage help (by @wladekb)
- #515 - Add some Content-Types to
- #513 - Stop phantomas at onLoad event
- #528 - Reporter is not executed when the assert is not met
- #519 - Don't count duplicated queries on elements not attached to DOM (by @gmetais)
- #482 - JS errors : calling native