BrutalDeluxe's Cadius disk imaging utility, with some maintenance and *nix support.
It is recommended that you begin by reading the official documentation. Prebuilt binaries coming soon, but for now you must build from source.
View the contents of an image by using the
cadius CATALOG ~/path/to/image.po | less
This tutorial covers building for most *nix flavors, or on Windows with Cygwin. Windows instructions coming soon, but you should be able to add all of the files to a new MSVC project and build it.
Ensure your system has
clang and associated build tools, then clone the repository, and build it:
git clone https://github.com/mach-kernel/cadius.git cd cadius # GCC is default, but override with CC=clang for clang or your preferred compiler make ./bin/release/cadius
Any and all contributions are welcome. Included is also a
cadius.pro file you can use with Qt Creator if you want an IDE with a nice GDB frontend. Be mindful of the following:
- Preserve the existing code style, especially with pointer declarations.
- As you explore the codebase, consider writing a Doxygen docstring for functions you come across / find important.
- Try to test on OS X and Linux if including new headers.
- In your PR, please add a changelog entry.
os_GetFolderFilessegfault fixed. Thanks @beevik: #26!
-C | --no-case-bitsoption added to
- Fix warnings.
CREATEVOLUMEdid not previously allow for the creation of 143kb images. Thanks @inexorabletash!
- Typo fixed. Thanks @a2sheppy
--quietcommand line argument added!
- Adds AppleSingle file format support, with initial support for data and ProDOS file info IDs 1 & 11 (#7).
- Fix path bugs on Windows (#9).
- Fix buffer overflow from #12.
- Fix segfault when using
A big thank you to @oliverschmidt for helping test this release!
- Maintenance release / macro cleanup.
- Resolves timestamp bugs in #10. Thanks, @a2-4am!
- Adds ability to specify a file's
auxtypevia the filename, resolving #4. A big thank you to @JohnMBrooks for testing this PR!
DELETEFILEsupport for type/auxtype suffix.
- Fix Windows build issues, make some shared OS methods static / remove from
- Clean up OS macros, explicit
- UTF-8 encode all source files.
- Initial POSIX support (@mach-kernel).
- Initial fork from BrutalDeluxe.
CADIUS was developed by BrutalDeluxe. All contributions licensed under the GNU/GPL and attributed to contributors. All prior / existing code attributed under the original license. GenericMakefile is licensed under the MIT License.