Skype Log Viewer: A simple http server that publishes human readable skype logs Copyright (C) 2011 Horacio Duran <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Skype Log Viewer
- A skype user log folder (meaning you must have .Skype folder on your home)
- python-qt (optional for qt gui)
- A browser (if you do not want to use qt gui)
Using via browser
- Make executable skypelogviewer.py and run ./skypelogviewer.py or
- Run python skypelogviewer.py
- Open a browser and go to http://localhost:8699 as indicated by the output of the program.
Using with gui
- Make executable gui.py and run ./gui.py or
- Run python gui.py