This project has two faces:
- First, a Angular Universal PWA boilerplate, prepared for easy deployment on Serverless environment. The boilerplate contains all of the best practices and is continously evolving. Find out more about the boilerplate here.
- Second, a collection of
schematics(used with the
ng addcommand) which can be applied to existing Angular projects. All
schematicscomes from the boilerplate mentioned above. The main goal is to make those schematics interchangeably (developer can apply them in any order)!
Star it and share with others!
|Package||Dependencies||Dev Dependencies||npm version|
- What's inside
- Planned features
- Question, Problem, Feature Request
- Support @ng-toolkit
npm install -g @ng-toolkit/init ng new --collection @ng-toolkit/init myApp [--provider --firebaseProject --gaTrackingCode --firebug]
PWA - @angular/pwa extension
Add update mechanism and server-side rendering fixes to your PWA
ng add @ng-toolkit/pwa [--serverModule]
Serverless (Firebase, AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions)
Make your app deployable on serverless environment (FaaS)
ng add @ng-toolkit/serverless [--provider --firebaseProject]
Add server-side rendering and improve SEO of your app
ng add @ng-toolkit/universal
Add firebug-lite to your Angular app
ng add @ng-toolkit/firebug
- @ng-toolkit/googleAnalytics - tracking user and JS exceptions in Google Analytics
- @ng-toolkit/compodoc - introduce compodoc - documentation tool for your angular app
- @ng-toolkit/safariPush - add pushes for Safari users
Feel free to create issue with your feature request
You can support development of this project via:
If you want, you can be listed on the List of donors on the demo page.
Open Collective Backers
Thank you to all our backers!
Open Collective Sponsors
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
- Checkout my home page and find out more about me