An easy to use, yet powerful, 2D game library for mobile and desktop platforms.
Tiny2D is an extremely easy to use yet powerful C++ library meant for rapid development of 2D games and applications.
The library is using OpenGL on desktop and OpenGLES on mobile devices. It can also emulate mobile device on desktop via open-source Angleproject OpenGLES implementation.
Tiny2D provides C++ interface for the following functionality:
- Textures (png, jpg and more)
- Materials with Techniques and (GLSL) Shaders
- Animated Sprites
- Particle Effects
- Render Targets
- Several built-in Post-Processing Filters
- Asynchronous Resource Loading
- Virtual Resolution Rendering
- True Type Fonts
- Audio (wav, ogg, mp3 and more)
- Input (keyboard, mouse, touchpad)
- XML (via RapidXML library)
- Multithreaded Job System
- Random Numbers
Getting Started: http://tiny2d.pixelelephant.com/getting_started.html
Discussion Forum: http://tiny2d.lefora.com
Developer Blog: http://gamedevcoder.wordpress.com