• #70 (comment) Assistive Access" prompt for password comes up - after entering password
• #87 Message cut off & duplicated in new builds
• #88 Send all errors to ~/L/P/ADPassMon.log & not system.log
• #78 More work toward correcting offline update behaviour
• #75 Move logging to ~/Library/Logs/ADPassMon.log (thanks sierra).. but this brings more useful logging too.
• #82 Moar logging (as mentioned above).
• #33 'Change Password' greyed out on first run with deployed plist
There's a heap there, so please test.
More to come before final release.
This version fixes issue #49 by checking if the account has any group names containing backslashes -- with the assumption that this should only occur in cases where the account is domain account with domain group membership.
If issue #49 affected you, please test this release.
This release fixes a bug that caused ADPassMon to ignore custom password change dialog text. Changes made using the following command will now be respected.
defaults write org.pmbuko.ADPassMon changePasswordPromptWindowText "Custom text here."
(Remember to relaunch ADPassMon after making any defaults change.)