Updated to Vim 8.2.1719.
Touch Bar improvements
Touch Bar now supports submenus, and allows mixed icon/text displays using
tmenu. When in edit modes (e.g. insert), it will also display an emoji picker as well. See
:help touchbar for documentation. #1084
- Window menu no longer shows duplicate "Enter Full Screen" or "Tile Window to Left of Screen" entries whenever the user switches among different MacVim windows. #566 #992
- Fix issue where going to full screen mode when titlebar appearance is set to "hidden" would result in lost focus of the window. #1078
- The password dialog box when using
:!sudoor other commands that require password entry (
macvim-askpass) will no longer focus on Finder, and will keep the focus on MacVim. #1091
- Fix minor wrong tooltip in the "Appearance" preference pane. #1087
- "General" preference pane will now be correctly sized when Sparkle updater is disabled (e.g. Homebrew builds). #1089
- Misc issues were fixed by Vim upstream, e.g.
vimgrepcausing a crash, and odd behaviors with using Shift-O on the first line. #1082 #1083
Requires macOS 10.9 or above.
Script interfaces have compatibility with these versions:
- Lua 5.3
- Perl 5.18
- Python2 2.7
- Python3 3.8
- Ruby 2.7