Discord connector plugin for San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP)
|Travis CI||AppVeyor||Total downloads||Latest release|
This plugin allows you to control a Discord bot from within your PAWN script.
How to install
- Extract the content of the downloaded archive into the root directory of your SA-MP server.
- Edit the server configuration (server.cfg) as follows:
Q: I get a
version GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found error (or similar). How can I solve this?
A: Update your system. If that still didn't work, you'll need to upgrade your Linux distribution to a version which provides the gcc 4.9 (or higher) compiler.
Q: The plugin fails to load on Windows, how can I fix this?
A: You have to install these Microsoft C++ redistributables. You'll need the x86/32bit downloads.
Q: I'm not on Windows 10 and the plugin still fails to load after installing all the redistributables. Is there a solution for this?
A: Download the universal Windows CRT. Requirements for this:
- Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2: KB2919355
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: Service Pack 1
- Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008: Service Pack 2
Note: The plugin has to be a 32-bit library; that means all required libraries have to be compiled in 32-bit and the compiler has to support 32-bit.
- install a C++ compiler of your choice
- install the Boost libraries (version 1.62)
- install CMake
- clone this repository recursively
- create a folder named
buildand execute CMake in there
- build the generated project files with your C++ compiler