Github Comment Navigator
Chrome extension to quickly navigate to comments when viewing a pull request's code changes.
- Click the settings (hamburger) menu to the right of the omnibox
- Select Tools > Extensions from the settings menu
- Make sure 'Developer mode' is checked
- Click Load unpacked extension
- Navigate to the cloned Comment Navigator repo directory and click OK
Press 'c' when viewing a pull request or commit to focus the next comment. Hold SHIFT when pressing 'c' to go to the previous comment.