Jetson Nano Garden Stake
The Jetson Nano is lightweight and power-efficient, which means you can easily take it outdoors. This Garden Stake assembly has a place to clip in a Jetson Nano developer kit and a portable battery pack, as well as cameras and other peripherals. The pointy stake is great for holding the Nano in soft ground.
Here's a few project ideas to get started:
- Detect and report on bugs and pests in your garden.
- Detect poorly irrigated parts of your lawn.
- Take it to the beach to monitor your sun exposure.
- Use it to drive your outdoor projection mapping projects.
The Jetson Nano is not waterproof, so use on a sunny day :)
|Nano Clip||Battery Clip||Outdoor Board Back||Stake|
|M3x12 screw||2||Assorted Screw Set|
|M3 nut||2||Assorted Screw Set|
|Portable Battery||1||INUI Power Bank|
- Print the jetson_nano_outdoors_stake.stl at 10% infill.
- Print the jetson_nano_outdoors_stake_board.stl and two jetson_nano_clip.stl at 20% infill.
- Slide the two Jetson Nano Clips into the front of the printed board (this should be a tight fiction fit).
- Note: The front of the board has centered slots and a rougher finish.
- Snap your Jetson Nano into the Clips — you should hear a nice click sound.
- Slide the two Battery Clips into the back of the printed board (this should be a tight fiction fit).
- Note: The back of the board has off-centered slots and a smoother finish.
- Snap your Portable Battery into the Battery Clips, and plug in the Nano and other peripherals.
- Bolt the board to the stake using the M3 screws and washers.
- Stick into the ground and go!
Each of these parts were printed on a Prusa i3 MK3S printer using the MK3S_MK3_0.2_Fast profile (0.2mm layer height) with PLA.