We provide a pension scheme inline with the UK Government's rollout of automatic enrolment. We automatically enrol everyone in our pension scheme after their probation period (usually 3 months).
- Our current pension plan is provided by Royal London
- If you want to opt out there are now Government guidelines on doing so
- You can opt to contribute more to your employee contribution, feel free to speak to email@example.com about this
- You can read more about Workplace pensions on gov.uk
- You can read more about Pensions and some third party advice on MoneySavingExpert
As your employer we will contribute towards your pension alongside your own contribution. Below are the guidelines to the contributions we pay, and the minimum contribution you can pay. We will scale up contributions over the next 3 years, subject to parliamentary approval and guidelines.
|When||We pay||You pay||Total minimum contribution|
|From April 2018||2%||3%||5%|
|From April 2019||3%||5%||8%|
You can choose to increase your pension contribution sooner. You can do this by speaking with our finance department on firstname.lastname@example.org.