#Jenkins CI Traffic Light for Raspberry Pi
Once a complete circuit has been made this script that will will emulate a traffic light for your overall jenkins build status, Green for all passed, Amber (flashing) for building and Red for a failure.
Currently the only authorisation method supported is basic http authentication.
- Raspbian “wheezy” > 2013-05-25
- Ruby == 1.9.3
If you don't have Ruby installed on your Pi follow this guide
gem install bundlerif you don't already have it installed
- Rename sample_config.rb to config.rb
- Enter your credentials, and server url
- Specify Authentication method, either
- Set GPiO pin numbers
- Setup circuit
###License Licensed under New BSD License
- Add more auth methods
- Add "back off" for http connection error