Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Forgot to add a changelog to the previous release
- Allow setting (optional) came_from value with url parameter
- Switch to SignedCookieSessionFactory
- Added success to the login view response, to state whether the login attempt was successful, and whether the user should be considered as logged-in.
- Added support for the new backgroundColor option, to change the color of the login dialog.
- Made all views not required any permission even if a default permission is set.
- Depends on pyramid 1.4
- Added some real docs
- Added documentation on how to do extra work at login, and made the internal changes for it to work.
- Added logging in case of failed login.
- Switched to a AuthTktAuthenticationPolicy so that the login doesn't expire with the session.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the login to fail when the login route was not at '/login'.
- Added an example app in demo/.
- Fixed compatibility with pyramid 1.3.
- Renamed the setting persona.audience to persona.audiences to match the PyBrowserID API.
- Added the "persona.verifier" setting to change the verifier.
- Added various settings to customize the login dialog.
- Compatibility with python 3.