As of 2015, I can't personally recommend this approach anymore. Instead I suggest Grunt, Gulp or vanilla Node+NPM.
If you are still interested, keep reading.
Checklist for Interface developers
https://github.com/madr/uidev-checklist maintained by Anders Ytterström
Ant targets performing
- HTML Validation on local files (validator.nu or W3C),
- HTML Validation on a list of URIs (validator.nu or W3C),
- CSSLint on non-minfied css files,
- JSHint on non-minified js files,
- JSLint on non-minified js files
Optimized for use with CI-systems like Team City, Jenkins, Hudson or CruiseControl.
- Public Domain for the build.xml file.
- For CSSLint, JSHint and JSLint, the license detailsa re in the heads of the files.
- CSSLint, JSHint and JSLint targets roughly based upon HTML5 Boilerplate ant-build-script.
- HTMLValidator.jar is copyright Anders Ytterström (c) 2012 and is used by the terms of the MIT License: https://github.com/madr/HTMLValidator/.
- Rhino is copyright (c) Mozilla Foundation and is used by the terms of the Mozilla Public License: http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/ and http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/
- CSS Validator support
- WAI-ARIA or WCAG support
- Link Checker
- Performance testing, like Blame Stella, YSlow or Google Page Speed.