I'm an Open Source and Linux enthusiast since 1996, with 20+ years of experience. currently working as Automation Engineer and DevOps at qwant.com. Here's a scatter plot that should help visualizing my job, learning, and programming path.
I’m currently busy playing with GitLab CI, Kubernetes, Docker, SaltStack, Go, cloud technologies, and improving my knowledge in functional programming, but my interests in technology and maths/physics fields cover the following areas (somewhat ordered by decreasing degree of time accorded):
- Maths and Environmental Sciences, currently digging around Complex and Dynamic Systems, Chaos Theory, Fractals, Scaling, Logic, and Global Climate Changes;
- DevOps, Infrastructure and Configuration as Code Technologies;
- Functional, concurrent, and Web programming (in Python, Go, Scala, Node.js);
- Cloud Computing Technologies, Microservices Architectures;
- Linux, Docker containers and Embedded Linux Systems.
You can find my detailed Curriculum Vitae (in pdf format)
I hope you can find some useful piece of software in my repositores.
In that case, do not forget to add a