Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Protocol Activation Time: 1505075400 UTC time - (GMT): Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:30:00 PM
- New checkpoint server public key
- checkpoints.cpp now expects WIF for checkpoint private key
- Internal wallet stake weight calculation is increased by 100 times. This will make stakes have a much higher chance of staking, and allow the PoS difficulty to not be pegged to the lower block
- Block maturity is changed to 1000 blocks
- Maximum reorganization depth is 50 blocks. Blocks deeper than 50 will not be seen as a valid entry point for reorganizing the blockchain.
- Chain trust score calculation for PoW blocks will no longer be a score of 1. They will instead be a similar calculation to PoS trust score, but with decreasing score for each PoW block tha$
- PoW block reward is changed to 100 coins.