Wells.jl (multi-well variable-rate pumping-test analysis tool)
- Wells.jl is a Julia code for multi-well variable-rate pumping test analysis based on analytical methods.
- Wells.jl computes drawdown in confined, unconfined and leaky aquifers through a variety of analytical solutions.
- Wells.jl considers fully or partially penetrating pumping and observation wells. It also includes wellbore storage capacity of pumping wells.
- Wells.jl can simulate variable-rate pumping tests where the variable rate is approximated either as piecewise linear or as step changes. It can also handle standard exponential and sinusoidal changes in pumping rates.
- Wells.jl utilizes the principle of superposition to account for transients in the pumping regime and to include multiple sources/sinks (e.g. pumping wells).
- Wells.jl combines the use of the principle of superposition and method of images to represent constant head or no flow boundaries.
Wells.jl is a Mads module.
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Parameter Estimation
- Model Inversion and Calibration
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Model Selection and Model Averaging
- Model Reduction and Surrogate Modeling
- Machine Learning and Blind Source Separation
- Decision Analysis and Support