WarFairy P-15 Stock
This is a Stock Set for the AR-15 based on modified ergonomics from the FN P-90 and SOPMOD style Stocks.
If you have a printer too small for the complete stock, please print all P-15 files NOT marked Complete. If you have a printer large enough for the complete stock, please print P-15_Tube_Complete and P-15_V2_Complete. The Butt Cover, Butt Pad and 6x Butt Pegs are required. The Butt Spacer is optional and requires an additional 4x Butt Pegs per spacer added. Butt Spacer adds 10mm to Length of Pull (Distance between trigger and shoulder). Print all files as they are oriented. Support Material should not be required, but use your discretion.
#####Required Materials Acetone, MEK, or ABS Cement (Weld-On #4 or #4 recommended). C-Clamp or other device to hold parts in place during curing of Adhesives.
THIS IS IMPORTANT
- Bond P-15_Tube_Front to P-15_Tube_Rear. Center hole MUST be absolutely straight.
- Bond 4 sections of stock body (Part_1 through 4) using Assembly.JPG as a guide. Part_2 and Part_4 must be bonded such that their rear faces form a single plane.
- DO NOT BOND TUBE TO STOCK YET
- Screw tube into receiver buffer tower until buffer retaining pin is captured by the protruding lip of the tube. The slot cut in the threads should be pointing directly downwards as an index.
- Slather exterior surface of tube in Adhesive and quickly slide Stock onto tube, with the grip attachment block sliding into the slot in the stock where a grip would normally go. Insert grip screw and tighten.
- Allow adhesive to cure for AT LEAST 24 hours prior to firing.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting my friends.