Cause a watchdog reset after displaying the firmware version if the
"DIV8" fuse is erroneously set and therefore F_CPU is 1MHz (not 8MHz).
Added info about 'display_adc_raw' to 'modes_of_operation.txt'.
* Fixed ".init1" mistake --> watchdog_off_early.
Putting that into .init1 doesn't work, as it requires R1 to be ZERO.
"eor R1,R1" comes later, so it blows up.
- faster detection of long/short double press
- slightly lowered long press repetition
- don't show mcusr on startup
release 1.42 binaries
- fixed PID problems
- update every display LED on it's own for constant brightness
release 1.4.0 binaries