WP DFP Ads
WP DFP Ads makes Ad management of DFP ads as simple as post management. Note: This plugin currently depends on the CMB2 WordPress plugin. There are plans to make this independent but for now, CMB2 must be installed.
- CPT for Ads
- Admin area under WP Settings to manage options
- Filters for several features
- Place the plugin directory inside of your plugins directory (typically /wp-content/plugins).
- Activate plugin through the Plugins Admin page
- Add ad calls to theme via
<?php echo class_exists('Wp_Dfp_Ads') ? Wp_Dfp_Ads::display_ad( 'leaderboard-top' ) : ''; ?>.
All notable changes to this project will be documented here.
1.3 - 02-13-2017
- Added Lazy-load column to Ads CPT admin table
- Appended an underscore to Advert metadata so they do not appear in Custom Fields
- Added Refresh feature
- Ads inside the viewport refresh every 30 seconds if browser and tab are active
- Feature can be turned on/off in Advertisements settings
- Manageable per ad (can be excluded in edit ad view)
1.2 - 01-30-2017
- Made it so the ad div gets the class 'advert-loaded' when it has been loaded.
- Added the following filters:
- 'wp_dfp_ads_breakpoints' to overwrite the breakpoints in the admin area with your own, through code.
- 'wp_dfp_ads_filter' to remove or alter ads before they are printed into the head of the document.
- 'wp_dfp_ads_keywords' to alter keywords printed to the ad target.
- 'wp_dfp_ads_inarticle' to filter the inarticle ad. Includes it's markup as first parameter. (Might want to alter markup for AMP or FBIA)
1.1 - 01-10-2017
- Add Lazy-load ads
- Removed call to undefined function
- Switched JS window load to .on('load', ... ) instead of .load(...) to avoid console warnings
- Initial creation