Creating a local settings file:
- Copy the file 'settings_local_template.py' from 'EventHub' and name it 'settings_local.py'
- Modify any settings in 'settings_local.py' that you want, or add more settings
- Please use the branch 'dev' to do development work. This branch will be merged to 'master' for each release
- To switch to branch 'dev', enter the command:
git checkout -b dev origin/dev
- Please use the branch 'readme' to make changes to the README (and only to the README). This is to prevent the need to cherry pick commits and from merge conflicts that can result from doing so
- For those of you unfamiliar with Python syntax, Python is strict about consistent indentation. Tabs and spaces do not mix well. DO NOT USE TABS. ONLY USE SPACES!