A light Framework for Front-End Developer to build original and artistic websites!
To use this framework, copy the code in the CSS file (src/assets/css/style.css).
Then paste it on your own CSS file (on your own project) and link it to your index.html.
You are now able to use all the CSS classes of the Framework!
You need to have an HTML file to link the CSS code of the Framework.
- Go to src/assets/css/style.css on this repository
- Copy the content of the file
- Open your own project on your text editor
- Create a new CSS file (e.g. ulight.css)
- Paste the code you have copied from this repository on your new CSS file
- Link your CSS file on your main HTML file (usually index.html)
<link rel="stylesheet" src="/path-to-your-CSS-file/ulight.css">
- You can now use the Framework!
You can use the classes defined on the CSS file of the Framework like that:
- Find a class that interests you (e.g.
- Use the class by adding it on your HTML element (on the HTML file)
<button class="button-style">Click Me!</button>
Running the tests
Section Under Construction
Ulight is build to run on the most browsers and screens as possible.
Compatibility is really important for us and we work with the most used technologies.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
Maeva NGUYEN ANH PHUONG - Initial work
Students of Google Developer Challenge Scholarship - Front-End Dev 2017/2018
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details