uTinyRipper is a tool for extracting assets from serialized files (CAB-*, *.assets, *.sharedAssets, etc.) and assets bundles (*.unity3d, *.assetbundle, etc.) and conveting them into native Engine format.
- Prefabs (GameObjects with transform components)
- Textures (containers and raw only)
- Audio (raw only)
- Movie textures
- AnimationClips (legacy, generic, humanoid)
- MonoBehaviour (Mono only)
- MonoScript (Mono only)
Solution consists of five projects:
Core library. It's designed as an single module without any third party dependencies.
Sample console application which is designed to test Core library functionality.
It is command line console application. Drag and drop resource file(s) or/and folder(s) onto .exe to retrive assets. It will automaticly try to find resource dependencies, create 'Ripped' folder and extract all supported assets into created directory. As it is a sample application so I'm not going to improve it in any way.
uTinyRipperNETCore and uTinyRipperCoreNETStandard
They are copies of previous two but target other platform. Those two projects are cross platform and could be lauched on Windows, Linux and Mac using .NET Core frameword runetime.
Basic graphic interface application. It contains some converters so additionally it exports next assets:
- AudioClip .wav export
- Texture2D .png export (with Sprites)
- Shader DirectX blob export
- References to build-in Engine assets
If you want to build solution you need:
- .NET Framework 4.5.0 or .NET Standard 1.3 + .NET Core 1.0 SDK
- Compiler with C# 7.2 syntax support (Visual Studio 2017)
If you want only to run binaries of sample project you need to install: