XMage - Magic, Another Game Engine
XMage allows you to play magic against one or more online players or computer opponents. It includes full rules enforcement for over 9,500 unique cards (over 17.800 counting all cards from different editions). Starting with Eventide, all regular sets have nearly all the cards implemented (see here in detail which cards are implemented).
There are public servers where you can play XMage against other players. Apart from this, you can also host your own server to play against the AI and/or your friends.
You can visit the XMage forum here.
- Deck editor to build your desired decks.
- There is a simple computer AI opponent available.
- You can play either a two player duel or a multiplayer free-for-all game with up to 10 players.
- Commander format(also up to 10 players).
- There are two tournament types supported witch can be played with up to 16 players:
- Elimination or swiss type handling
- Booster (also Cube) draft tournaments (4-16)
- Sealed (also from Cube) tournaments (2-16)
Here you can find a log of the latest changes: Release changes
(look here for more in detail description what to do: http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=13632)
If you are interesting in developing XMage here are a couple of links that might interest you: