XMage — Magic, Another Game Engine
XMage allows you to play Magic against one or more online players or computer opponents. It includes full rules enforcement for over 17.200 unique cards (over 33.100 counting all cards from different editions). Starting with Morningtide, all regular sets have nearly all the cards implemented. A more detailed information which cards are implemented can be found here.
There are public servers where you can play XMage against other players. You can also host your own server to play against the AI and/or your friends.
- Official XMage forum;
- Official XMage support and feature request on github;
- Reddit XMage group;
- Reddit XMage discord channel.
- Deck editor (load and save decks)
- Simple computer AI opponent
- Two player duel or a multiplayer free-for-all game with up to 10 players
- Supports special formats like Commander (up to 10 players), Cube, Tiny Leaders, Super Standard, Historic Standard
- There are two tournament types supported (elimination or swiss type handling), which can be played with up to 16 players:
- Booster (also Cube) draft tournaments (4-16)
- Sealed (also from Cube) tournaments (2-16)
Issues / bugs
Before you create a new issue, take a look at the List of things already fixed but not yet released to avoid creating uneccessary new issues. Also there is always a bug thread in the Official XMage forum which we check regularly.
If you are interested in developing XMage, here are some useful resources: