Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extension by Mageplaza
Want to increase website traffic and revenues at the same time? Magento 2 Layered Navigation can help. Obviously, the core strategy is how you can keep your customers in the store as long as possible, and build a unique and friendly-user experience, no wonder capturing customer’s behaviour is really a thing to mind.
The most basic customer behavior when they step into a purchase: search action. So let’s be real impressive right from the first step. Mageplaza is happy to introduce a useful extension: Layered Navigation for searching and filtering products, a sweet deal for Magento 2’s users, an advanced tool helps customers find their favorite products in the shortest time than ever. Let us support you in traffic issues.
This project moved to Mageplaza page and no longer download from Github.##
What is Layered Navigation for Magento 2?
In short, Magento 2 Layered Navigation is an intelligent sitemap which will show a drop-down list of available attributions in your store, your customers need to filter the desired items and purchase them quickly.
How will your shoppers use this filter? It’s like a piece of cakes, you can try out the demo right now by following this link. And the configuration is not a hard work log to deal with.
But showing up all in-store attributes is not how we cut the mustard to improve more than an usual filter. We have researched and found many great solutions for a much better searching process. Please take a overview look for those useful information in Layered Navigation for Magento 2.
Of course you can catch the meaning right by straight words. This feature will let your customers filter their favourite items more than one attribute. For instant, she not only wants want a blue sweater in “Color”, but also a strawberry decoration in “Pattern” would be a nice combo, then yes you can let she have what she wants by multi-choose filtering in other attributes at the same time.
Your shopper's budget should be varied considerably among individuals and they just don't want to waste time on viewing products which are unreasonable. No problems, Price Slider feature allows customers to filter at an allowable price range that will be displayed on the search result pages, and I am convinced that this is a thorough understanding gesture of the store owner showing to their customer.
Filter by Product Status
Let’s give a little warm care for your products. You have a lot of brand new things to promote, or some big sales off to solve and several of out-of-stock products to promise customer in another time? New, Sale or In Stock status has been added in filtering that you can flexible to make your selling plan better.
Filter by Product rating
Your customers would rather trust your product's rating and reviews than just look at beautiful thumbnail images? Well yes, Layered Navigation allows shoppers to filter products by ratings Literally, customers are able to choose 5 options from 1 to 5 stars rating; for example, if you choose 4-star rating, in a second, the items which are rated from 4 stars will be displayed.
Quick Lookup Option
This feature allows shoppers to click on a product attribute and search for filters by typing in a search box. Entering the first letter of keywords to look for the desired variant, that’s all. Did I say that it’s really easy to understand and use? Generally, the customer who finds the products quickly more likely to make a purchase. Thanks to Quick Lookup Options, the search process will become more convenient and effortless. No wonder, this feature will increase the sales significantly.
Infinite Product Scroll
According to Google Trend, the Infinite Scrolling feature on product page is still e-commerce store’s favorite although there was a decline in the interest rate after it reached a peak in January 2013.
By enabling this feature in online stores, when shoppers reach the page end, it will automatically load new products without clicking “Load more” button. It is undoubted that the Infinite Scrolling feature can eliminate the distraction and keep the shoppers stay in your site.
Instant Loading Ajax technology
If you were a perennial Magento user, you will immediately realize that the solution for entering data and reloading the whole page is extremely important and urgent task. How many times you have your eyes roll back when entering new data entry has to load the whole page and take time to re-fill ALL of everything?
Advantageous Ajax loading is a special cure, it will cut all the loading time by instantly loading relevant variables when a variable changes. For example, if you choose “Red” attribute filter, all red stuff will be appeared accordingly.
Apply Filter button
Friendly extra button if you don’t like auto-load function every time you choose a filer. If you want to pick up your multiple attribute fetishes, and apply to loading all for once, this might be the appropriate offer for you.
Vertical and Horizontal Navigation
Mageplaza is also keen on design and layout issues, so in addition to Layered Navigation for Magento 2, it can integrate with most of custom themes for Magento 2 and supports both Vertical and Horizontal Navigation. Feel free to make your search result page looks more attractive by this flexible design. Besides, we’re willing to offer free support if any possible glitches happen in theme compatibility.
Filter by SEO-friendly URL
Here is the visual example what is a SEO-friendly URL, as you can see the URL’s letters were totally match with store’s breadcrumbs:
Personally and to be honest, I have a soft spot for a friendly URL, sometimes it makes me recall of brands/items/stores thanks to steamy memories about the URL. Also in marketing’s point of view, SEO-friendly URL is a critical task to optimize your store obtain better ranking in search result pages.
All Product Pages
Human need is endless. Customers want to infatuate in search of thousands of products journey in your store? Bring it on by Mageplaza’s All Product Pages. You can create as many All Product Pages as you want, there’s no worries about how it will affect to the loading time, you have our backup obviously.
Also, you can build an advanced SEO plan for All Product Pages by custom URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, and increase the site rank in the search engine result pages.
Full features list of Magento 2 Improved Navigation
- View the Navigation Menu in Shop by page
- Filter by multiple attributes
- Click to expand or collapse the attributes to view
- View product count in each option
- Use Apply Filter button to confirm to begin loading the results
- Use Price Slider filter to set the suitable price range
- Instant loading results
- Enable or disable the Magento 2 Layered Navigation module
- Allow your visitors to filter by multiple attributes
- Enable the product count in each option
- Multi filter category
- Configure the Apply Filter button
- Auto scroll to top after filtering
- View the out-of-stock options
- View options as expand by default
- Filter by product state which concludes of: New, On Sale, or Stock
- Filter by product rating
- Use search box to lookup options
- SEO-friendly URL
- Set the Scroll to top after filtering feature
- Allow Displaying the out-of-stock options
- Let options expanding by default
- Allow your shoppers to use the quick lookup box
- Set the displaying name of product state attribute
- Configure Product state options in the back-end
- Configure the Filter by rating feature
- Set the expand by default for each attribute
- Configure the quick lookup options for each attribute
- Allow the multi-filters for each attribute or not
- SEO Friendly URL on Apply Filter button
- Allow filter with decimal attribute (list, slider)
- Set the display style of each attribute: dropdown, list, swatch, or swatch and text
- Flexible to modify Price Slider
- Allow customers filter by manufacturer's brand
- Support both vertical and horizontal navigation menu
- Show Layered Navigation on Search page
- Rating filter will be performed in Vertical Slider form
- Allow admins add as many all product pages as they want
- Rating slider
- Easy to install and configure
- Open source 100%
- Easy to configure
- User-friendly interface
- 1-year Support
- Lifetime updates
- 30 days guarantee money back
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores
- Supports multiple languages