Basic AWS Integration
Integrate the extension with AWS Event Bridge
Access to an AWS account is required for this guide.
Create a new IAM user
- Use the Services menu to navigate to the IAM service.
- Select "Users" from the left menu panel
- Click "Add User"
- Fill out user info
- Provide username
- Select "Programmatic Access"
- Create a new group with AmazonEventBridgeFullAccess and add to this group
- Proceed through remaining steps
- Record the access key and secret created for that user
Configure Event Bridge
- Create a new SQS queue (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSSimpleQueueService/latest/SQSDeveloperGuide/sqs-create-queue.html).
- Navigate to the Event Bridge service.
- Create a new event rule for an event bus (a default event bus exists)
- To match all events (Event Pattern -> Pre-defined patter by service -> All Events)
- Set the target to the SQS from step 1
- Save the rule
Configure extension in Magento
- In Magento admin go to Stores -> Configuration -> Services -> Amazon Event Bridge
- Fill in all fields (use credentials for IAM user created earlier)
- Save configuration
- Use the test command in AmazonEventBridge module
bin/magento eventbridge:test. There is no output, check var/log/debug.log for errors
- Pull message from SQS using
bin/magento eventbridge:sqs:receive --queue=<SQS QUEUE URL>
- Or navigate to the SQS queue you created before and used in the event bridge rule