Magento 2 SMTP Extension - Gmail, G Suite, Amazon SES, Office360, Mailgun, SendGrid, Mandrill and other SMTP servers.
For Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x and 2.3.x
Configure Magento 2 to send all transactional email using Google App, Gmail, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Microsoft Office365 or any other SMTP servers.
Sending transactional emails to customers is a vital part of running an e-commerce store. Our free custom Magento extension integrates with all major email service provider and third-party SMTP server to reliably deliver messages in customers' inbox.
What is SMTP - Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
SMTP or Simple Mail Transfer Protocol allows you to send emails from your Magento 2 store through a specific third-party mail SMTP server. For example, if you want to use your Gmail, Amazon, Microsoft or any other mail server account to send email from your Magento web store, all you need is to configure that mail server setting in our extension in Magento without having to do any complex server configuration.
Why use a Custom SMTP Server with Magento
By default, most hosting companies mail servers are configured to send email from unauthorized senders which prevent emails from reliable delivered to recipients. Therefore, most Magento store owners struggle to limit the number of transactional emails that end up in clients' junk mail. Take full control of your email sending settings in Magento 2 and reduce sending email to your valuable customers' junk mail folder. Emails are delivered instantaneously to their intended recipients without delays or get trap in the spam folder.
Out of the box, Magento 2 doesn't provide the ability to specify your custom SMTP settings for outgoing emails using an external SMTP server. Using this extension bridges the gap and allows your Magento store to connect to your preferred email provider securely and easily.
All you need is either an (i) free Gmail account, (ii) paid Google Apps account or any other SMTP service (i.e Amazon Simple Email Service / Amazon SES, Microsoft Office365).
Learn more about our custom SMTP extension.
Benefits of using Gmail SMTP
Since Google's, Gmail and G Suite SMTP server does not use Port 25, you'll reduce the probability that an ISP might block your email or flag it as SPAM. Also, all your emails sent from Magento will be searchable and backed-up in your email account on Google's servers.
- Send emails through virtually any external SMTP server from your Magento store
- Easily configure Magento 2 SMTP settings from within Magento2 store admin
- Complete control of custom SMTP server settings: Hostname, Port, Username, Password, ...
- Self-test option, which lets you verify your email credentials are correct before saving
- Support Multi-store, configurable different email providers/accounts per store
- Support secure SMTP servers: TLS / SSL, Plain-text, username/password, CRAM-MD5 authentication
- Customize email headers: From / Reply-To / Return-Path
- Easily disable/enable our extension from admin
- Developer Friendly
- Integrate with any third-party SMTP server
Get more from your order confirmation emails by promoting other complementary products and services. Learn more about our new Enhanced Transactional Email extension.
SMTP Service Providers
- Google App
- G Suite
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
- Microsoft Office365
- Elastic Email
- AOL Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- O2 Mail
- Your Company SMTP Server
- and many other SMTP servers
How to Install Magento SMTP Extension
Using Composer (recommended)
composer require magepal/magento2-gmailsmtpapp
Want to contribute to this extension? The quickest way is to open a pull request on GitHub.
Need help setting up or want to customize this extension to meet your business needs? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and if we like your idea we will add this feature for free or at a discounted rate.
Magento 2 Extensions
- Custom SMTP
- Catalog Hover Image for Magento
- Enhanced Success Page for Magento 2
- Enhanced Transactional Emails for Magento 2
- Google Tag Manager
- Enhanced E-commerce
- Custom Shipping Method
- Preview Order Confirmation
- Guest to Customer
- Admin Form Fields Manager
- Customer Dashboard Links Manager
- Lazy Loader
- Order Confirmation Page Miscellaneous Scripts
- HTML Minifier for Magento2
© MagePal LLC. | www.magepal.com