How to contribute Swahili Language pack
In this tutorial, I will show you how to contribute Swahili language pack
Step 1: Download
Step 2: Update github_contributions.csv
Let's me explain the workflow:
It will automatically pull translated strings from Crowdin daily.
github_contributions.csv has been contributed by Mageplaza and Magento community.
We will merge
github_contributions.csvwith sw_KE.csv. Your Magento 2 store will use this csv file.
So, you should contribute to github_contributions.csv file.
How to edit file github_contributions.csv
github_contributions.csv is saparated line by line, see:
"Create Order","Crear pedido",module,Magento_AdvancedCheckout
- "Create Order": Original string
- "Crear pedido": Translated string
- module: declare module syntax
- Magento_AdvancedCheckout: module scope (only translate in this module)
Fom the begining,
github_contributions.csv is empty, you guys should add more translations into it.
- You can copy any part of
sw_KE.csvand paste to
github_contributions.csvthen translate it.
- Please do not copy all lines in
sw_KE.csv, we will not approve it in this case.
Step 3: Contribute
- Now time to contribute, commit your work to this repo.
- After committing, it will ask you to create a pull request, so please create a pull request, we will check and approve it.
You can install this language package via composer and other people can install / contribute this language pack.
Contact us if we miss your pull request(s).