Image Resizer Light
Image Resizer Light is a JavaFX application which uses MagicImage to load different images, resize these images and convert them into JPEG files in batches. When Image Resizer Light shrinks an image, it can also sharpen that image appropriately.
1. Run the program file named ImageResizerLight.jar.
2. Input a folder where your images that you want to resize are stored.
3. Input a folder where you want to save your output images.
4. Input the maximum length of the side of your output images.
5. Slide the quality bar to a suitable position. The higher quality, the bigger file size.
6. Click the 'start' button to convert your images.
Copyright 2015-2018 magiclen.org Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Please check out our web page at