Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Built against KSP 1.4.0. Might be backward compatible.
- Pre-recovery now fully recovers vessels and not just kerbals
- Add distance restriction to pre-recovery to prevent it from firing at the wrong time
- Recovery now fires the OnVesselRecovered event but forcibly removes the funds handling and scene changes associated with it
- The above changes make contracts that require recovering vessels/crew work much better, but keep your timewarp down to 10x or so
- Removed explicit ScrapYard support due to the above changes not requiring it anymore
- Kerbals and Science are now recovered by default and cannot be turned off
- Use funds symbol in stock recovery messages (thanks Starwaster)
- Built against KSP 1.3, but should still support KSP 1.2.2
- Added support for ScrapYard mod. Adds parts to inventory upon recovery.
- Added support for RecoveryController, an improved form of compatibility between recovery mods (thanks LinuxGuruGamer!)
- Added support for the updated FMRS
- Fixed bug with crew recovery that resulted in them still being marked dead
- Added option to disable kerbal pre-recovery
- Fixed issue where parachutes seemingly weren't being accounted for when speeds were greater than DRMaxVelocity
- Update to KSP 1.2.2.
- Powered recovery now tries to perform a reentry burn to reduce speed and avoid burning up.
- Kraken finds Kerbals to be less tasty when changing vessels/scenes (less randomly disappearing)
- Terminal velocity estimations centralized and can be called through API/wrapper
- Update to KSP 1.2
- New estimator for stock parachutes based on physics. Not perfect, will try to improve
- No longer spams messages when the recovery errors (#32)
- Added a global recovery modifier option (#39)
- Settings now go in StageRecovery/PluginData/Config.txt
- Editor GUI now supports any IStageSeparators
- Pulled in some fixes for the Toolbar mod
Thank you linuxgurugamer, Iskie, and Kerbas-ad-astra for your PRs!
Another pre-release update for 1.2. A few minor additions:
- Editor GUI now splits on any IStageSeparator (so mod decouplers should work)
- Settings have been moved into StageRecovery/PluginData
- Added a global recovery modifier that applies to all recoveries (default 100%, but can go down to 0%)
- Added a safeguard against trying to recover the same vessel multiple times. Testing will require a bit of work, but it shouldn't spam messages or give you unlimited funds when an error occurs while a vessel is being destroyed.
Thanks to linuxgurugamer for the PR for the latest KSP pre-release, and Iskie for the PR that lets the editor GUI work with any IStageSeparator.