/r/Piracy Megathread Archive OUTDATED
Made by Magic Of Lolis
My Contact Info:
THIS IS STILL A WIP!
- Latest update: 3/24/19
Alternative Piracy Megathreads
- Awesome Homepage
- Awesome Piracy - Contains alot more links and indepth guides.
- Wayback Machine /r/Piracy
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- /r/Piracy Megathread Archive OUTDATED
- Alternative Piracy Megathreads
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
Update: The Piracy Megathread has been moved to the wiki! We now have the freedom to have multiple collaborators rather than rely on a single person. Our mod team will be able to update the thread with new findings and we will also be looking for active contributors to add as wiki collaborators. This wiki format also works to our favor in properly sectioning off parts of the Megathread. If you have any suggestions you'd like to see added to the Megathread, or would like to be added as a wiki collaborator, send us a mod mail here.
Popular VPN services aggressively market themselves on Reddit. Do not subscribe to a service just because Reddit deems it popular, cheap, or because it hits the front page. You are entrusting an entity with your personal data; do your own research. Keep in mind that VPN experiences are completely anecdotal. Someone's experience with a particular VPN may vary from location, servers, operating systems, downloads speeds, etc...
With that said, below are some resources with which you may begin your research. Most if not all popular VPNs offer trials and/or immediate refunds. Use them to your advantage in your quest to find a VPN that works best for you. Don't forget to also read their ToS!
- ThatOnePrivacySite VPN Chart
- Choosing the best VPN for you
- Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2018?
- Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2017?
- TorrentFreak 2016 VPN interview
- EEF Overview on what a VPN is and how to choose one
Beware of free VPNs if you plan on using one for online purchases or to log into websites with sensitive data. Many free VPNs are able to provide their free services because they data mine, interpose ads in searches, etc...
Beware of pirating VPNs. You wouldn't pirate a condom?
An alternative to purchasing your VPN is hosting your own. You will have much more flexibility and you can have your VPS hoster outside your country's copyright law jurisdiction.
- uBlock origin for blocking most ads and pop-ups.
- uBlock-safari port for Safari or MacOS users.
- uBlock origin extra - companion extension for websites that block ad-block extensions (even with Anti-Adblock Killer enabled in uBlock origin).
- Tampermonkey for installing userscripts.
- AdsBypasser to skip countdown ads or continue pages and prevent ad pop-up windows.
- AntiAdware to avoid installing unwanted applications downloading with legitimate software (e.g. McAfee with Adobe Flash)
- Get DLC Info From SteamDB automatically creates a DLC list for tools such as CreamAPI, GreenLuma and SmartSteamEmu.
- uBlock Protector (Chromium) similar to Adblock Protector 2. (For chromium broswers)
- Deluge - similar to qbittorrent with a different UI some may find clunky.
- Qbittorrent - free open-sourced client. No ads and has a built-in search feature that searches popular public trackers. Consistently updated.
- Tixati - extremely customizable. All menus can be rearranged and color scheme can be changed completely. Many private trackers however may not permit this client to be used.
- Transmission - popular macOS and unix torrent client.
Ordered alphabetically. Make sure your adblocker is on.
- nnm-club.me - Russian tracker and forum.
- rutracker.org - Russian tracker. Great for music.
If you have purchased the kindle edition of your book and wish to strip its DRM and export it to .pdf, view this on how to deDRM your book. If the ebook you are searching is available for kindle, you may also the ebook, use the guide, and then return it back.
- Library Genesis - most popular ebook site and provides several mirrors to ebooks including torrents.
- b-ok.org - formerly known as Bookzz.
- mobilism.org - large ebook forum that contains a request subforum
- sci-hub.tw - largest collection of research papers.
- booksc.org - contains scientific articles.
- audiobookbay.pl - #1 site for audiobooks. Shares a lot of content with MAM.
- Hampshire College - several links to free eBook resources.
- u/Amosqu's CSE - scours in many sites listed above. See his thread .
- r/Piracy updated ebooks CSE - removed all dead links and added new websites. See here for the contents of the sites it scrapes: https://pastebin.com/aapQMv7t
- MyAnonamouse a.k.a. MAM - private tracker for ebooks/audiobooks
- bibliotik - private tracker for ebooks/audiobooks
- magazinesdownload.org - magazines hosted on free, fast, file hosting sites
- ebook3000.com - be sure to use an adblocker
- readcomicbooksonline.net For a complete listing of popular ebook sites (some defunct), see:
How to download ebooks off IRC:
Issues with Calibre? Visit its forum for help/support:
- See Section III & X. Many popular torrent indexers have courses such as Rutracker, 1337x.to, and demonoid.pw.
- freetutorials.us - Udemy, Lynda, Pluralsight courses available via torrents.
MAGIC'S NOTE: freetutorials.us & freetutorials.eu ARE NO LONGER WORKING!!!
gfxdomain.net - computer graphics design tutorials/courses via fileshosters (some through torrents).
git.ir - hosts many courses/tutorials from udemy, tutsplus, lynda, etc... Available through direct download links.
- fitgirl-repacks.site - compressed game repacks with long installation times.
- Steam Underground - cs.rin.ru - dedicated game piracy forum.
*MAGIC'S NOTE: cs.rin.ru REQUIRES you to SIGNUP IF you wanna DOWNLOAD or COMMENT from the site.
- Refer to TORRENT INDEXERS/SITES for more trackers/indexers.
- Refer to Section III for more trackers/indexers.
- the-eye.eu - large collection of multi-platform console roms
- emuparadise.me (NDS ROMS, PSP ROMS, PSX ROMS, NES ROMS, SNES ROMS, MAME, WII ROMS, etc...)
- emulation.gametechwiki.com - large wiki with several links to ROM/ISO dumps.
- Vimm's Lair large collection of ROMs
Scene groups do not have official websites. If you find a site using the name of a scene group, they are impersonating them. Beware of these sites; often they may package the release with malware.*
Make sure your adblocker is on.
- Mirrors: solarmoviesc
- Awesome Piracy - curated list of streaming sites - Reddit thread here.
- How to Stream, Movies, TV, Anime & Sports - large collection of streaming sites categorized by speed and quality.
MAGIC'S NOTE: masterani.me has been - masterani.me's Discord
- r/KissCartoon's extensive anime/manga site wiki
- r/animepiracy's exhaustive wiki filled with anime streaming, manga, and light novel sites
For streaming with Kodi, visit r/Addons4Kodi.
- Deezloader [app] - Download songs from Deezer in 320kbps quality. You can convert your Spotify playlist to a Deezer playlist and download it via Deezloader as well. Can be found in thepiratebay.org.
- updated fork with FLAC support can be found here.[Discontinuted]
MAGIC'S NOTE: Alternative SMLoadr
- rutracker.org - Russian tracker with an extensive music catalog.
- Redacted.ch - private music tracker. Visit interviewfor.red to join.
- Soulseek - P2P network used for music.
- Youtube-dl - command-line program to download video/audio from Youtube videos and other sites.
- Youtube-dl-gui - GUI for youtube-dl for those not proficient in using the command line.
- Flud - free ad-supported client.
- Libretorrent - ad-free open source client. Similar UI to Flud.
- BiglyBT - no nonsense, ad-free, open source client.
- Mobilism.org - largest forum for pirated apps, games, ebooks, etc...
- onhax.me - similar content to mobilism. Use an adblocker when browsing.
- apkmirror.com - contains untouched and signed release apks. Useful if searching for a prior version of an application.
- apkpure.com - similar to apkmirror.com
- Terrarium TV - movie/series streaming app. "Premium ad-free" versions can be found in mobilism.org
- Mobdro - live streams aggregator (Sports, TV, etc...)
- Fildo - music streaming and download.
- Mobilism for Android - mobilism in an app (apps/games)
- ACMarket - "cracked play store." (apps/games)
- Microsoft Toolkit
- KMSAuto Net
- Windows Loaders
MAGIC'S NOTE: [MacOS] and [Windows] are DEAD LINKS
- https://www.warez-bb.org/ (general)
- http://adit-hd.com - (films/series)
- http://rlsbb.ru- general releases (usually hosted on premium filehosters)
- Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool - lightweight program that pulls Windows and Office isos directly from Microsoft's techbench site. All .isos are untouched and safe.
- MegaDownloader - Batch download Mega links like IDM or jDownloader. Bypass Mega bandwidth limit completely given you have a VPN or are able to switch IP addresses on the fly.
- EZBlocker – Spotify Ad Blocker - lightweight .exe that blocks and mutes Spotify ads on Windows.
- Squawkr.io - Get notified when a movie releases. You can also set parameters such resolution.
- predb.me - livestream of searchable releases.
- subscene.com - multinlingual subtitles for movies/series
- addic7ed.com - multinlingual subtitles for movies/series
- Free Premium Leechers List - maintained by u/H1dd3nM1nd
- emuparadise.me - NDS ROMS, PSP ROMS, PSX ROMS, NES ROMS, SNES ROMS, MAME WII ROMS, etc...
- Vimm's Lair - large collection of ROMs
- [Microsoft .iso torrents] - Digitalriver download links from Microsoft -Untouched Windows 7 .isos
- [Microsoft .iso DDLs] - https://tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php - web interface for Microsoft's techbench site. Windows 8.1+ / Office 2013+.
- [Microsoft .iso DDLs] - https://tb.rg-adguard.net/products.html - Latest Microsoft Products Dump (latest releases)
- [Microsoft .iso DDLs] - Theeye - 2.7 TB back up of MSDN dump. Has lots of hard to find .isos.
Credits to u/Klappa4Me for doing a lot of the heavy lifting.
Last revised by dysgraphical - 2 months ago