=== Multisite Post Duplicator ===
Contributors: MagicStick Tags: acf, copy, flexible content, duplicate, advanced, custom, fields Requires at least: 3.7 Tested up to: 4.9.8 Stable tag: trunk License: GPLv2 or later License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Copy any 'section' of your pages ACF's flexible content field from one page to another.
To do a duplication hover over the layout handle of a layout (in the same location you would expand or collapse a layout) and click on the Duplicate Layout icon.
== NOTES ==
- Credit to Remodal plugin for modal functionality http://vodkabears.github.io/remodal/
== TODO ==
- Allow user to pick SPECIFIC index position in destination post, rather than just start or end.
- Add control for duplicating all layouts in a page at once
- Include Post status in the Select2 dropdown to provide better feedback to user what page they are selecting
- Use a WordPress core lightbox instead of a pre-packaged one to reduce footprint
== Installation ==
acf-flexible-content-dupfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress