Scala1 for iPhone
This is the iPhone app commissioned by Typesafe for the Scala portion of the 2012 Oracle JavaOne conference.
Find it in the App Store here: mgn.tc/s1ios.
- Find and learn about events and speakers
- Save events and speakers to your favorites for fast access
- Introduce yourself to fellow conference attendees by creating a profile including:
- Twitter handle
- Facebook username
- Phone number
- Discuss the conference, specific events or engage another attendee in a private chat... all in real-time
- Find other attendees around the world, and around San Francisco, in the real-time map
- Explore the Scala Playground
- Find out more about the app and its creators
- Share events and conversations on Facebook or Twitter
- Xcode 4.5
How To Run
- Clone the project:
git clone email@example.com:magneticbear/scalaone_iphone.git
- CD into the project's directory
- Install the project's pods:
- Open ScalaOne.xcworkspace
- Enter missing details in SODefines.h
- Compile and run!
Feel free to fork and modify the other open-source Scala1 apps.
Scala1 for iPhone is released under the Simplified BSD License.