Maintainer: David Irvine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rust bindings to libsodium.
This project is largely based on sodiumoxide. Some main differences are:
- this project builds or downloads libsodium by default, favouring a statically-built, fixed version of the native library
- offers the ability to initialise libsodium with a psuedorandom number generator, allowing for reproducible data to be generated, which can be useful in the context of tests
- implements a test to ensure the FFI bindings match the native library's interface
- runs CI tests on Windows (AppVeyor), OS X and Linux (Travis)
|API Docs - master branch||MaidSafe website||SAFE Dev Forum||SAFE Network Forum|
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT License (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.