The SAFE Authenticator acts as a gateway to the SAFE Network by enabling users to create an account & authenticate themselves onto the SAFE Network.
It helps users ensure they have full control over the permissions they grant to SAFE apps.
To read more about the SAFE Authenticator Mobile release, including instructions on how to try it out on an iOS device, see the related forum post for this release.
- Add new choose a vault page to choose different vaults to connect to.
- Add test coin permissions in request details dialog and app info page.
- Update create account and login page to use material design controls.
- Update UI to use passphrase/password instead of secret/password.
- Update minimum supported platform versions.
- Add better runtime permission check logic for Android devices.
- Update README file to reflect the project related changes.
- Remove invitation token related logic and text.
- Remove multiple custom controls and platform renderers for better UI and performance.
- Update Android to use AndroidX packages.
- Remove deprecated API tests
- Refactor to use solution level code analysis
- Update CI to create GitHub releases on version change PR.
- Update bindings and wrapper API to support the latest native libs.
- Update native libs to latest scl master #09043cb
We would like to make you aware of a couple of known issues with this release:
- Unable to connect to vaults on Android API versions less than 26.
We intend to support access on Android from v5.0 API 21 on the SAFE Authenticator, and v5.1 API 22 on the SAFE Browser, however we are aware of an issue on Android v7.1.2 (API 25) and below, where the new SAFE Authenticator is unable to connect to a vault. See here to track logged issue.
- Authenticating the browser via Android switches the Authenticator back to it's login screen.
Although the SAFE Authenticator is logged in, when a user clicks to authenticate the SAFE Browser they are returned to the login page of the SAFE Authenticator. Clicking to allow the Browser request still works, the user does not need to log in again, but this may be confusing. See here to track logged issue.
APK checksum 7ea35c2f7f890a37f3871645e3121f8556da8dac589c383f2f3129376b2fc51e IPA checksum 88d36d356baa74bfd195a37a49532b130603dd73dc314627dd8ac4eeaf673d36