SAFE Network App
Desktop app for managing the your SAFE Network applications.
|Linux/OS X||Windows||Issues||Lines of Code|
|MaidSafe website||SAFE Dev Forum||SAFE Network Forum|
Downloading from the GitHub releases page on Linux, using an AppImage will require adding execution permission on some linux dists:
chmod +x <safe network app>.AppImage
SNAPP_DRY_RUN=true yarn dev
This will not write to the filesystem, but will log to the console what changes it would have made.
- Fork the SAFE Network App repository
- Clone repo locally or ensure the latest commit has been pulled if it is already cloned.
- Before running yarn commands, ensure you remove any local tags and pull all tags from master
- To install the dependencies run
yarn bump --dry-runto ensure proposed version/changes are correct.
- We need to push these changes to origin repo, and ensure the changes are merged to master. Push changes AND the tag, for a release via CI.
yarn packageto generate packages.
This SAFE Network library is dual-licensed under the Modified BSD (LICENSE-BSD https://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause) or the MIT license (LICENSE-MIT https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Copyrights in the SAFE Network are retained by their contributors. No copyright assignment is required to contribute to this project.