Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fix the issue with favicons which are now loaded and displayed for safe:// sites.
- Warn the user upon a network disconnection event in the browser, not only from the Authenticator page but in any open tab, and attempt to automatically reconnect every 30 secs if the user doesn’t explicitly do it.
- Assure that when reconnecting to the network, not only the Authenticator connection is re-established but also the ones for the safe_app plugin and the browser app so the browser state can be saved on the network afterwards.
- Functionality to run tests on the DOM API functions within the browser, and creation of a checklist document for manual testing.
- Fix URI scheme registration for dev mode so the browser can receive authorisation requests even when launched with yarn start.
- Minor enhancement to README for Windows build instructions.
- Fix minor issues when fetching sites with a relative path.
- Uses authenticator plugin v0.3.1.
- Uses safe-app plugin v0.3.2.
SAFE Browser SHA-256
Linux e920372a1430de24e9006ebdd10a62c7c9f92137a768c61cd94f4e52318b443b OS X b76ab368a895d9be7843e59bfed48bc6545aef162c03544fab562942d88a05a0 Win BD0363628BC70F56757E339108EAA42436F4B5AFA2A9E8591260B8833AEF9333
SAFE Browser Mock SHA-256
Linux a55e36f492ad8bc2a8d9602eebd0f35c1c20080c36681dcd7f4ee1f20cd7704e OS X a4a9e2e338dccb481b057a36508027b7abda658f81df01092526d06da2c9aca4 Win 7A8ED23CC6D5714D9FF95D57AA4CF68D10AFAA4DC17E04FA3A2BC001328A59BD